Welcome to the new site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new site!

We just launched Puzzle Baron's Numbergrids on July 18th, 2013 - if you run into any bugs or if you find anything about the site particularly confusing, please post it here or email us at admin@puzzlebaron.com. We'll be tweaking and fixing things furiously over the next few weeks for sure.

Other than that, enjoy the numbergrids!
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Cant find a solve button. how do I solve a puzzle when done?

Comment

Hi John -

The puzzle will auto-submit once a complete (and correct) solution has been found. The grid must be completely filled out (both yellow and black throughout).

If you've completely filled in the puzzle and nothing happens, that means there is an error in the grid.

Thanks for playing!
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I'm playing with a one-button mouse (trackpad on a laptop, actually), and am unable to turn squares yellow (ctrl+click, which is usually a "right-click," doesn't work). Am I just out of luck?

Comment

Hi pcase -

Are you using a Mac? If so a "two-finger click" on the trackpad usually will get recognized as a right-click for Numbergrids (just tested it myself). You can also customize your trackpad preferences to set a "bottom right corner click" to be a right click.

CTRL-click doesn't seem to be working for me either here - I'll see if there's a way to fix that.

Comment

CTRL-left-click should now work as a pseudo-right-click for all systems.

Thanks for the catch!

Comment

Yes, I'm on a Mac. I just tried a puzzle, and both ctrl+click and two-finger click are working. Thanks for the quick response!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                Hi John -

The puzzle will auto-submit once a complete (and correct) solution has been found. The grid must be completely filled out (both yellow and black throughout).

If you've completely filled in the puzzle and nothing happens, that means there is an error in the grid.

Thanks for playing!
                I solved it, the puzzle started submitting, suddenly I get the following message: Bad Gateway. I refresh, I get the same grid unsolved, but the time is ticking and it is twice longer than the real solving time.

Comment

Working...
                X