Bug in entering numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in entering numbers

When I try to solve a puzzle, the website won't allow me to enter any numbers. It is very annoying.

Hi Pixel -

What browser/operating system are you using?
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I am using Chrome. Same issue

Comment

Strange - it is working here for me in Chrome. If you don't mind, could you load this page in that same browser and then email me the full contents that come back? This will tell me more about your browser and operating system's specifics:

MyBrowserInfo.com is the fastest and easiest way to determine your IP address and information about your Web browser.

You can email it to admin@puzzlebaron.com.

Thanks!
        If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I'm still having the same problem. I've tried on and off for about five days. No change. The box turns orange, but no number will go in. I cleared cookies. I tried it logged in, logged out, 4x4, 5x5. I'm using Firefox.

Comment

I Still Can't Enter Numbers - Please Fix This

I love this game. I wish it were working. Clicking on a square and then typing a number doesn't do anything. The numbers won't appear.

Comment

If you don't mind, could you load this page in that same browser and then email me the full contents that come back? This will tell me more about your browser and operating system's specifics:

MyBrowserInfo.com is the fastest and easiest way to determine your IP address and information about your Web browser.

You can email it to admin@puzzlebaron.com.

Comment

Having the same issue

I've tried firefox, chrome, and Microsoft Edge. Sometimes it works fine, other times it won't work at all.

Comment

Hello -

We've narrowed this down to a couple of ads that seem to be causing Javascript conflicts. I've set them to be removed but it can take 12-24 hours for them to stop rotating into our sites - in the meantime I will upgrade your account to premium for 1 week (no charge) so that the ads should stop displaying for you instantly.

Comment

Thank you

Thank you so much!

Comment

Can't enter numbers

I am having the same issue. I can't enter numbers in the game. I have been able to in the past. It's really frustrating

Comment

It's still happening

This is now day two and I have started two puzzles (one yesterday and one today) that I will not be able to solve. This really sucks! Any news on when this will be fixed?

Comment

In the past this has been due to a bad ad interfering with JavaScript. I've upgraded your account to premium, ad free, temporarily... can you let me know if it is now fixed for you? If not please let me know your browser and operating system. Thanks!

Comment

Can't Enter Numbers in Puzzle

I stopped playing this game on this website a few months ago because I was not able to enter numbers on the games. I came back today to try again and I am still having the same issue. Months go by and you still haven't fixed the problem? That's really sad.

Comment

Working...
                            X