Welcome to the new site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new site!

Welcome to our newest site - Puzzle Baron's Lasergrids!

If you have any questions or feedback regarding the site, please feel free to post them here.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Pause button

It would be great if lasergrids could get a pause button or a save button. I tend to multi-task and leaving a partially completed puzzle aside only kills my completion time. Just a suggestion. Any pause screen would obviously have to cover the current playing grid.

Comment

its been a month almost... I'll take that as a 'no', can't be done. Still like the puzzles!

Originally posted by N1ghtChicken View Post
      It would be great if lasergrids could get a pause button or a save button. I tend to multi-task and leaving a partially completed puzzle aside only kills my completion time. Just a suggestion. Any pause screen would obviously have to cover the current playing grid.

Comment

I think all the Puzzle Baron sites are consistent in not having a pause button. There's lots of discussions about it on the logic-puzzles.org forum if you want more opinions.

The basic reason is this. If someone was able to print out the puzzle, pause it, solve it on paper, then unpause and enter the solution, it would be an easy way to get record times.

If this was allowed most of the people who like to play competitively would no longer find it fun. Why even try when others would be cheating?

So, it seems like the answer of "no" makes perfect sense. If you are interrupted a lot, then either play faster puzzles, or don't worry about getting top times.

Comment

Working...
        X