Welcome to the new site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new site!

These puzzles have long been a personal favorite of mine, so I'm really happy to finally be able to announce a Puzzle Baron website devoted solely to Reverse Word Searches! If you're not familiar with them, they're more or less what they sound like - a word search puzzle solved in reverse order. Instead of finding words on an existing grid, your task is to build the grid itself. You have to figure out the unique way in which each word is placed on the grid so that (1) every starting square is used at least once (2) every white box on the grid is filled with a letter and (3) every word on the list is placed once, and only once, on the grid.

It's kind of like a word search puzzle mixed with a logic puzzle. Each has one, and only one, unique solution, and each can be solved using pure logic - guessing and trial and error are never required.

The new site is at: http://www.reversewordsearch.com

Happy solving!

Stephen
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

I haven't done these for sooooo long, I'd almost forgotten they existed!! I love doing cryptograms, but this is my newest addiction. Thanks for bringing these to Puzzle Baron. I look forward to a long stay here.

Comment

Addict

I was addicted to Patchwords, but I think I found a new fav. Really enjoying the reverse word searches. Much tah!

Comment

Working...
      X