Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favorite types of puzzles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your favorite types of puzzles?

I'm always interested to hear what sort of puzzles folks are enjoying at the moment... if you feel like sharing, please let us know on this thread!

Thanks!
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

I'm pretty fond of reverse word searches and cryptograms myself. I'll also do Logic Puzzles and Sudoku every now and then.

Comment

my favorite puzzles are bridges and kakuro.

Comment

I love the logic puzzles. Circuits is pretty cool also.

Comment

I love circuits the most, but I also occasionally play the logic puzzles and trivia. This site is great!

Comment

I like nonograms the most, really fun

Comment

I agree

Personally, I think there should be a way to pause the game. Anyone else agree?

Comment

Сircuits are the best for me.

Comment

Word Search, Jigsaw, Hangman, and Logic puzzles

Comment

Logic, sudoku and acrostics I play everyday but mostly for fun because I'm quite slow. I would love to be able to see the result of an acoustic if I've given up (because its too hard) that way one can learn - I try not to give up but time catches up sometimes.

Comment

Rubik's cube! Had one since I was a child. It's nearly 20 years passed and it's still my favorite puzzle. I have written some articles and guides about how to solve rubix cube, created rubik's cube solver. So basically from 'just a free time activity' to an obsession.
                      Last edited by dannyISO; 05-22-2019, 02:31 PM.

Comment

As strange as it may sound, but my favorite puzzle is to pass the horror quest rooms.Since there are a lot of tasks to solve in order to get out.

Comment

I like logic puzzles and fillominos.

Comment

Alphabetty, Gospo's Great Adventure, Midas Mahjongg, Word Link & Pool King. Alas, all these games were designed by King & have ceased to play on Royalgames. Soon that site will no longer exist (its depressing), so I'll never get to play these games ever again.

Here @ Puzzle Baron my favorite is Word Twist. Its better than most other word games out there. Most word games are designed for elementary school children to learn their letters, not for adults to learn new words. So if I were to play another site's word games, words that would be easily accepted here, aren't even recognized there as a child younger than 10 years wouldn't know it.

Comment

I enjoy the logic puzzles!

Comment

Working...
                              X