Welcome to the new site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new site!

Welcome to our newest site - please post any questions or comments about Puzzle Baron's Trivia Challenge here.

You can try it out at:

Thanks!
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Admin, Cryptograms wants to know why you didn't post under news on our site. Is this still in Beta, or a final version? You know Bansai is going to memorize all these questions in a few weeks and be king of the site.

I like the feedback options at the end of every quiz, and being able to see the correct answers.

Comment

Hi Lurker -

We're doing a soft-launch before we make any big announcements, so we can get user feedback and pick out any lingering bugs that may still be in the system.
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

No bugs yet, and I'm learning new trivia. You came up with very obscure questions!!! We're talking "Final Jeopardy" level for most of them.

I like that you eliminated the ability to get high scores by googling. The time it takes to find the answers online would pretty much destroy a quiz's score. Just using a calculator on a math quiz took me down a bit.

Comment

I seem to be blocked from trivia. When I try to load a new game, it says, "Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean". What's going on?

Comment

I have one big complaint…the script is WAY too tiny to comfortably read on my phone. Impossible on a moving bus.

Comment

Hi, play these Very Rarely, just played a few... wow! many obscure questions, too difficult for me, mostly unable to even guess. who put out kiss (the band) dolls? don't even think i've heard of the manufacturer lol. interesting reading the forum about the site. maybe subdividing categories, such as music and movies by decade? literature by century and/or genre? divide science into smaller categories? etc... i went into a music quiz and was completely lost, and that's prolly me best subject! while playing just now i remembered that at some point over the last few years i decided i didnt want to make guesses, hoping that if no one else answers those questions that perhaps they may be deemed as a tad too obscure and perhaps eventually removed, but, reading the forum doesnt give an impression that changes are in the offing. i love trivia but the questions here are just way out of my league, as well as perhaps some of the other folks who'd like to play more often. Any other ideas from the peanut gallery to improve this site? Have fun! and as always, thanks for the games Stephen!

Comment

Working...
              X