Circuits Suggestion: Colors to mark "final" tiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuits Suggestion: Colors to mark "final" tiles

I find that when I'm rotating tiles, I can't always remember whether the adjacent tiles are already in their final/necessary position. I would love to see an option to mark each tile as finished or unfinished. Something as simple as a left-click color change would work beautifully.

Thanks for the suggestion Sarah! I've been thinking about adding a feature very much like that where you can "lock" a tile in place once you're absolutely sure of its position. Its now bumped to the top of the to-do list for the next update.

Thanks for playing!
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

How about a bigger grid 19x19 or 25x25

Comment

Certainly possible for a future update. We'd have to either shrink down the size of each tile, or somehow redesign the game page to make these larger boards fit properly. But it should be manageable.
          If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

final color

I would love the idea of a 'final' color that would be a sign for me not to play around with that tile.

Comment

Working...
            X