Help with Pic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Pic.

I've been trying to upload a profile picture, but for some reason it will not upload. It is less then 800x800 pixles big, is 15.5 kb. Is it too big?

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 800 by 800 pixels or 1.78 MB (whichever is smaller).

Above is copied/pasted from my user profile whatsit. Not sure why it's not uploading. Perhaps it's an unusual file type?

Note that there's a difference between profile picture and avatar, it's your avatar that shows up on the high scores list, board comments, etc. The avatar must be much smaller.

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 78.1 KB (whichever is smaller).

Comment

The picture is a jpeg. What should I change it to? Since the size seams to not be the problem. Every time I try to upload the picture it tells me "Upload failed".

Comment

Well I dunno. Wouldn't bother changing the pic file type right away, as jpeg is about as common as they get. I wouldn't expect an answer from site admin anytime soon. I recently uploaded both profile pic and avatar, so I expect the problem is at your end. Maybe see if a different pic will upload (even if you don't want it as your profile pic), if so then changing the one you want somehow would be the answer. Maybe try using a different internet browser to upload with? Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X