A Concern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Concern

Fellow puzzlers, I have a deeply troubling concern with the users of this website that you all need to know about. If you go onto the member list, it is very likely that no matter which page you choose to be on, you will see two very troubling dates: 02-22-2019 or 02-23-2019. This is generally the date of sign up and last seen. My question is, why is this date so frequent? What happened on this day to cause so many people to create Puzzle Baron accounts and also leave them almost immediately? Did they learn too much and get taken out by the higher ups? Is this the fate I'm resigning myself to by making this post? If, I invite the corporate overlords to take me on. I refuse to be another mindless sheep solving puzzles, without inquiring about the real life puzzles I see around me. I demand answers, and will not rest until I find out what happened to our brethren. Wake up sheeple

If memory serves, late February was when Puzzle Baron's site was hacked and it took about 24 hours to become available again.Seems the hacker either 'played' with the member database or the cure caused a 'reset' of everyone's member...or a combination of the two. Naturally, ADMIN preferred to keep silent about it.

Comment

February 2019 is when all the puzzle baron sites were combined into one single site. They used to each have separate user databases and separate domain names and you’d need to make a new account for each puzzle type, which was a huge pain. When they brought all the sites together under a single user account many of the account had their start date reset to February 2019 as a result.

Comment

I lost all my history in that changeover and became imported-bees instead of just Bees. That stung. Not that I had any records but I had quite a few games behind me.

Comment

Working...
        X