No announcement yet.

Green on 50+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 50 games played I found CETOLOGIES (20/10) for new best/ongest word records. CETOLOGIST was also available but I didn't play it to preserve my APPW.

Comment

50th play I found MANIA, MANIAC, MANIACALLY, MANIC, MANICALLY, ANIMAL

Comment

50th play:
        EMBUS (6), FLIR (6), IMBUE (5), IMBUES (6), LIMBUS (8), LIMBUSES (14). MICROS (6), MICROSCOPICAL (15)

Thanks to this thread, for the last two or three weeks I've been playing almost exclusively boards with 40 or more plays.

Comment

51st play: aula

Comment

50th play, board already played by MegaWord: found NOTIONIST (16)

Comment

50th play, also a board already played by MegaWord. Found MICRODONT (12), good for a new longest word record.

Comment

50th play fado and fifi

Comment

50th play, 6 new words and new best and longest word records.

ACHOO (5), COSTE (8), MASON (4), MASONS (5), SCHOOLMASTER (14), SCHOOLMASTERING (28)

Comment

52nd play! First time in a while I've seen a board with more than 50 plays that hadn't been recycled yet.

New words: AMATION (12), AMATIONS (14), ELINT (8), GELATINE (9), MUTIS (8). Also a new high score record.

Comment

Played 50 times (4x4), found the last 6 undiscovered words with: EGER, GEMOT, GEMOTE, GEMOTES, RETENE, RETENES. Got 110 of 125 wds.

Comment

Just finished the first board I've ever seen with 53 plays, and I found the new words ENNUI and TINSELS :-)

Comment

Why is it when I look up a word that was played and want to know the meaning, it says it's not in the dictionary? If it's not in the dictionary, why was it counted?!

Comment

Originally posted by nannybee View Post
                            Why is it when I look up a word that was played and want to know the meaning, it says it's not in the dictionary? If it's not in the dictionary, why was it counted?!
                            I thought that in the beginning. This site uses some kind of censored SOWPODS dictionary, they haven't provided a link to the exact dictionary they use and I haven't found it myself.

Comment

Played: 50 times
                              Average Score: 234.4 points
                              Average Words: 51.5 words
                              High Score: 463 points by Azurea
                              Most Words: 96 words by Azurea
                              Best Word: MICROANATOMICAL (28 pts) by KeMaCh
                              Longest Word: MICROANATOMICAL (15 letters) by KeMaCh

I found: roman

Comment

51st play.

New words found: COLIES (10), LOCA (3), LOTI (4), LYSIS (6), SOLAN (6), TOLAN (6)

Comment

Working...
                                X