Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site update

Hi everyone -

We've migrated DropQuotes.com over to our main platform and database now at https://dropquotes.puzzlebaron.com. This should have no effect on game play, though you may notice you'll have to log back in on the new domain. Your existing username and password will still work the same as before. If you can't access your account please just email me with your username and registered email address at puzzlebaron@gmail.com and I will help reset your account.

This is part of a network-wide migration that is happening over the next few weeks/months as we switch over to an upgraded system. Once that migration is completed all of our puzzle sites should start performing quite a bit faster and experience far fewer outages.

Thanks for playing!

Stephen
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

problems recording number of quotes

Hi
    Quotes for this month don't add up. After logging on today, the quote I played was not added to the total number of quotes I played this month. It started adding them from zero. Also, in the monthly competition it started counting from the beginning. So right now I am twice on list: at 2nd place with 355 quotes total and further down with now 1 quote, which I did today.
    Could you please fix this?
    Also avatars don't show.
    And also it would be really nice to bring back the feature of showing latest records to the side.
    Many thanks
    Bezecenki

Comment

Monthly scores should now be fixed - avatars and latest records will be coming back too in a little while, it will just take a bit longer as I'm slowly migrating everything over to a new server platform.

Thanks!
      Stephen
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X