Forum

Old 03-16-2014, 01:42 PM

Default Suggest offering hint

I would suggest that, as on some other puzzle baron sites, you should be able to request a hint (with a time penalty of course).
Old 03-15-2018, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen View Post
I would suggest that, as on some other puzzle baron sites, you should be able to request a hint (with a time penalty of course).
Clear errors help, there is no need to have hints.
Old 03-15-2018, 05:17 AM

I had the same thought last night as I was working on a Difficult level puzzle. I didn't want to take a guess or randomly keep clicking-error checking in frustration. I wanted to learn what the next step was that I was missing/not understanding. Similar to the word Logic Puzzles, or the forum entry "I'm stumped." Even if it didn't have an explanation, maybe I could figure it out if shown the next logical square. I was certain that I had counted off the minimum values and spaces in each direction looking for those one or two squares which overlapped and could be colored in (though I obviously missed something). There were no errors to clear when clicked. I was just plain stuck.
Old 03-17-2018, 04:29 AM

Oh you might need hints that way. Didn't realize it