Forum

Go Back   Puzzle Baron Forums > Puzzle Baron > Circuits

Old 10-16-2018, 12:01 PM

Default Right-Clicking Opens Menu

I used to do Circuits regularly. I don't anymore because right-clicking (to turn the piece counter-clockwise) brings up a menu with "Save Page As..." etc. I then have to click somewhere off the puzzle to get rid of the menu. If I do so too quickly, I may click an ad or something opening and focusing on a new page which I have to close. I just can't play it anymore because there are too many distractions. I don't know if this was caused by a Firefox update of a Circuits update, but please, can somebody fix it?
Old 10-16-2018, 01:04 PM
Administrator

I've just tested in both Firefox and Chrome on Windows and am not seeing this behavior. Right-clicking while the mouse is on top of a puzzle cell should cause no menu to appear. Is it possible that you installed some sort of add-on or plugin that could be causing this locally on your system?

If not please let me know the exact version of Firefox you're using and what operating system it is on. Thank you!
Old 10-26-2018, 08:08 PM

I've just tried it with the newest version of Firefox (63.0 64-bit) on Windows 10 (version 1803). I was going to list the add-ons, then I noticed the disable buttons beside them. I disabled them one at a time, played a new game, until the situation was fixed. I removed the offending add-on and I'm not having the problem anymore.

Thanks