• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error message on 11 X 15 puzzles

When trying to play any 11 X 15 puzzles I am getting this error message:

Unknown column 'played_x' in 'field list'129

Can someone please check this out?

Hi Iguanadan,
    I just now tried an 11x15, and it worked fine for me. I'm using Google Chrome on an old XP machine. I'm not sure if Circuits uses a plugin such as Java or Flash. When something gets buggy on my computers, the first thing I usually do is re-install both of those.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I don't think it's a plug-in issue. It has to be a bug in the code. I have done exactly 1000 11 X 15 puzzles. There must be some parameter in the code that is bugging out because it reached the 1000 mark.

Has anyone else completed 1000 puzzles of the same size? Curious to see if anyone else is getting this bug.

Comment

This is just a guess, but I bet there are only 1,000 puzzles of that grid size, and the way the game is set up, you only get to play grids that you haven't completed.

Comment

I only had a problem with a 11X11;, I solved it, but it showed and error screen of some sort I had never seen before, also saying GameOver in the address bar like it does when you've solved a puzzle. I backed up and ended up able to try to solve it again, but it showed the error screen thing again. So I reopened PuzzleBaron on another tab, but when I checked my records it showed losses even though I've solved every puzzle I came across. Since it hasn't happened again since I figured it was just a small bug.

Comment

Originally posted by iguanadan View Post
            When trying to play any 11 X 15 puzzles I am getting this error message:

Unknown column 'played_x' in 'field list'129

Can someone please check this out?
            Sorry about that! I think this should be fixed now - can you confirm?
            If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Just tried the 11 x 15 puzzles and it works now. Thanks!

Comment

Not sure if this serves to confirm Frank's theory or not, but I just played a board for the second time for the first time. Possibly the problem was fixed by allowing us to repeat boards?

Comment

The system was designed to remember the boards you've played before and to prevent you from playing them again. But some folks have played so many times that this was no longer tenable. The system is now set to remember the last several hundred boards you played and not show any repeats within that limitation.
                  If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
                  X