control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• control

When I am filling in a long string by holding down the left mouse key the program suddenly shifts so that I can continue to fill squares without holding down the L/m/key. It does not occur when I am using the R/m/key to indicate empty squares. I can not figure out what is causing this to occur. It is handy and I would like to be able to select this function at times. However, when this occurs unexpectedly it causes me to make errors. Is this an intentional feature that I am to dense to figure out or is it a bug? I am using an HP 27 -1015t PC with a Logitech wireless mouse.

2 suggestions:
    1. It would also be nice to have "check" function that determine if there are errors but that does not identify or correct them.
    2. A "start over" or "clear grid" function would be help -- especially on big complex grids.

I have the same problem, and I am also using a wireless mouse. Perhaps it is a problem with the interface between the site and the mouse? My mouse is a GearHead, and I am on a Dell Chromebook 11.

Comment

This has bit me in the butt many times. I use a wireless Logitech mouse, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. I've just learned to anticipate it.

Even worse is right clicking just outside the puzzle border and then left clicking on 'back' before I realize that the context menu has popped up.

Comment

I have had the same problem, but have not noticed it since I switched to a wired mouse on my desk top about a month ago.

2 Suggestions: I like both of these.

New Suggestion: change the sort order on the comments so the most recent comment shows at the top.

Comment

Working...
        X