Ads Forcing Scroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ads Forcing Scroll

Every time I try to play a puzzle, after a random amount of time my screen scrolls down to the bottom where a video ad is playing and gets locked there. It's impossible to scroll back up, and I have to quit the puzzle. This has happened for probably 10 out of the last 30 puzzles I've played, and all 5 I've tried this morning.

Is anyone else having this issue? I'm curious how pervasive it is. I saw two other people post about it in a different forum.

forced scroll

yes, mine is doing the same thing, making the puzzles impossible play. fix, please???

Comment

Hi folks -

Sorry about that! I've been trying to locate the problem ad but it seems it it still finding its way into our rotation. In the meantime I've moved some code around on the game play page that I'm hoping will prevent this from scrolling past the game board. Can you let me know if it is any better now? Thanks!
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Ads forcing scroll

Hi-Yeah, it's some better. Now it only forces the scroll down to where you can only see the bottom half of the puzzle. I think the ad that's doing it is the one for ulcerative colitis. Thanks for your help and attention.

Comment

ads forcing scroll

problem totally fixed, at least for me-thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
          X