Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I submit

There is no submit button on the screen for me to submit my solution

The puzzle has to be correct for it to be submitted, and that means the empty spaces have to be filled in as well. (Right-click for that to happen.)

If you have everything filled in with black or yellow and it is not coming up with a "Congratulations" message, click on the "Clear Errors" button.

Comment

Submission ERROR

I have the same problem, and I tried the "Clear Errors" button. It doesn't work.

Comment

Me too, but I was new

Fill space (left click on mouse - space turns grey) to confirm space is not empty.
        Empty space (right click on mouse - space turns yellow) to confirm space is empty.

Once all the spaces are filled with either gray or yellow it will automatically submit.

Comment

It still doesn't submit. All lines and columns have the correct number of boxes filled in, the clear errors button says that there are no errors, but it never submits and doesn't give me an option to submit manually. I was so excited to find numbergrids online to do, but it's just not worth it if it continually tells me that I never complete the (completed) puzzle.

Comment

Hi - what browser and operating system are you using?
            If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
            X