Forum

Go Back   Puzzle Baron Forums > Puzzle Baron > Circuits

Old 06-10-2015, 12:46 PM

Default Can we have a way to reverse the controls for turning pieces?

I've played a lot of Patching puzzles in Puzzle Pirates, which are very similar, but the effect of left/right clicking is reversed.

I'm really struggling to in Circuits. I have to remember to use the left mouse button to turn it to the right, and the right mouse button to turn it to the left, and old habits die hard.

Can we get an option to change the control configuration?
Old 12-05-2017, 08:44 PM

I'd second this. It's a little more intuitive, and would be easier to pick up that way I think.

If you imagine your hand is hovering right over a spinner of some kind, poking it at the top and dragging left and down will spin it counterclockwise. Poking it at the top and dragging down and right will spin it clockwise.

I've been exclusively using left click just because I'm having trouble rewiring my brain to accept the alternative.