Choosing a Puzzle by Number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing a Puzzle by Number?

Can you pick a puzzle by number? Let's say that someone set a record on a puzzle and you want to challenge that record. All I can see is the puzzle number on the record board. Is there any way to find that specific puzzle by its number? Thanks!

I would love that feature on several of the games - would give me a sense if the other person is just getting easier puzzles, or really is solving faster than me

Comment

I also agree this would be a good feature
      I would also like to see a personal tally including puzzle numbers - so that I can challenge myself. The monthly competition is not of much interest as am unlikely to be able to devote the time needed to obtain the sort of scores required.
      Suggest Recent Scores also shows the level completed for each puzzle and a longer history rather than just 48 hours. Also a link at that point to replay that particular puzzle. Also whether any particular attempt was a record breaking attempt - again one could then decide to challenge oneself to complete a puzzle in an even better time.

Comment

I disagree with this idea because you would be able to do a puzzle again and again and that would be unfair.

Comment

Working...
        X