Winning more than you've played

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning more than you've played

Could someone please explain how TWO players have solved more puzzles than they've played. Thank you.

hi!

not certain but think it may be that a game was being played when the month turned over. it happened to me last month - at least i assume that's how it happened - in drop quotes i think. i'd noticed it but assumed it would be fixed, and then another player pointed out in the forum that i had too many wins for games played giving an over 100% success rate. i requested in the forum reply to that message that admin please fix my success rate so that the other players would have their rightful places, as well as sending him a direct message/email. ok, just checked, it is not fixed yet. perhaps it is considered the luck of the draw to happen to be playing at the month's end/beginning, but i feel pretty icky that others were ripped off. i mean, no, it's not the end of the world, but it's a really unfavorable loophole, and subject to exploitation. mebbe it's a particularly difficult programming thingy to fix - when a player starts/finishes a game at month's end. anyhoo, mebbe that's an answer to your question? have a great day!

ps another rully pooey thing would be if one ended up with one less win at the very first game of the month!
    Last edited by SippyGurl; 08-26-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Another inexplicable thing: in the puzzle I just played, the "best word" and "longest word" were both "propensely." Oddly enough, when I looked it up it "could not be found in our dictionary." Some days you just have to shake your head and go on!

Comment

Working...
      X