Welcome to the new site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Apr 2007
    • 858

    #1

    Welcome to the new site!

    Welcome to our newest site - Clueprint Puzzles

    These "murder mystery" puzzles require you to use logic and spatial reasoning to determine the location of every suspect in the house at the time the body was discovered. Whoever is located inside the murder room is your killer.

    As with any new puzzle type, I'd really appreciate it if you would post any problems or bugs here or email them to me at puzzlebaron@gmail.com.

    Thanks as always!

    Stephen
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!
  • uigrad
    Member
    • Jan 2014
    • 58

    #2
    Wow, what a cool concept for puzzles! Thank you!

    It's interesting that we are now allowed to share a link to an individual puzzle. I've never seen that here before! Are points given to players who solve a puzzle from a given link? If so, that seems problematic.
    Last edited by uigrad; Today, 09:24 AM.

    Comment

    • admin
      Administrator
      • Apr 2007
      • 858

      #3
      Originally posted by uigrad
      Are points given to players who solve a puzzle from a given link?
      No points are awarded and no stats saved on shared puzzles.
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

      Comment

      • uigrad
        Member
        • Jan 2014
        • 58

        #4
        Cool, that makes sense

        I found a small bug with layout. I'm using Firefox, and I found a situation where hovering over a particular name in a clue causes all the clues flicker rapidly. The puzzle I can reproduce it on is here: https://clueprint.puzzlebaron.com/share.php?c=2T6H23BH

        To reproduce the bug, hover over Estelle's name in either clue 1 or clue 5. The first line of clues doesn't normally word wrap, but once Estelle's name is highlighted, then it does. Word wrapping her name though changes your selection, so that her name is no longer under the mouse. It alternates between the two states about 10 times a second for me. Fonts on different machines may make this difficult for another person to reproduce, but I thought I'd at least report it.

        Comment

        • admin
          Administrator
          • Apr 2007
          • 858

          #5
          Great catch - I believe that issue should now be fixed. Please let me know if you see it again.
          If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

          Comment

          Working...