Best way to move around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to move around?

I cannot figure out an efficient way to move around the crossword puzzle board - I've tried mouse, arrow buttons, doing all horizontal first and then all vertical, doing it by sections (ie - in quadrants). The only short key I can figure out is tab which just switches between horizontal and vertical. I feel like I'm missing some obvious way to navigate this - is there a short key just to go to the next word instead of switching between horizontal/vertical in the same square? How do other people approach this? Thank you!

Hi tateration -

You should be able to use your keyboards arrow keys to easily move around the board.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I know what he means. I would be handy if the 'ENTER' key took you to the next clue. When I am working through the down clues, clicking on the space changes the orientation to across, and I end up typing the answer perpendicular. When I click to skip already filled squares, the direction changes.

Comment

Working...
      X