Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are my scores not being recorded in my profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are my scores not being recorded in my profile?

It says there's no information for December but I've completed quite a few puzzles with each of them saying it's worth so many points but there are no points. I am really confused why it's not tracking me.

I think its interesting that both you and dannyB are having a similar problem. His scores are not being recorded after he plays a WORDTWIST game. The game finishes & then nothing, it never submits to calculate as if he played. And you're saying that you've played several CROSSWORD PUZZLES & its as if you never did. The games are not calculating as if you never played them.

Steven (Admin) says he can't replicate dannyB's problem, I wonder if he can replicate yours? I don't have the answer. I just thought it was interesting that YOU BOTH ARE HAVING A SIMILAR SYSTEM PROBLEM IN TWO DIFFERENT SITE GAMES.

A while back I was having site problems. When I switched from Firefox to Chrome, that helped. That's also the suggestion I gave dannyB, what browser are you using? Have you tried playing with another one? Do you have the same problem?

Hope it works out for you both.

Comment

Hi Toebirds -

Sorry for the delay, been a bit wrapped up in holiday stuff - will work on this issue this morning and see what I can find.
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

This should now be fixed. Apologies for the bug - we upgraded to a new version of PHP late last year, and it caused a few irregularities with code that no longer worked properly in the new environment. This issue was hard to catch because it only popped up for brand new players of Crosswords (existing players were unaffected). It should now be fixed. Unfortunately, all December solve data for brand new players has not been recorded, but it should be good to go from here on out.

Thank you for catching this issue!!

EDIT: I've gone through the raw data by hand and rebuilt your scorecard for December, Toebirds - so all data should now be restored for you. (You even earned a Top 20 trophy for the month, congrats!)
        If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thanks so much! I hope it was an easy fix. I really like the games and I believe I'll be here for quite a while.

Comment

Working...
          X