Initialize a new game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initialize a new game

Starting last week, many times when I try playing, I get the message, "This game has been played already. Please initialize a new game." I play one to three games per day, and I'm surprised that I'm getting this message. This is with the 4 x 4 board. Have I really played most of the games?

I rarely play the 5 x 5 board, and I tried it yesterday. I got the same message, so it's not that I have "used up" all the games! Comments?

Comment

No, I've played over 60k games here and many of the same games numerous times. (They recycle a game after it has been played 50-53 times.) It seems like the game you're trying to play has submitted somehow and that's why you get that message. Why I don't know. You could try using a different browser.

Comment

That's the kind of thing I get when hitting the "back" button. I assume that you're not really doing that. Someone else here complained that, when finishing a board, they're sometimes immediately taken to the stats for a new board & the old one doesn't count . (That happened to me once, but I wasn't paying a lot of attention to what was going on when it happened. I thought I clicked in some innocuous place.) It's possible that there are still some post-migration glitches (although why this would only have started for you last week, I don't know). All I can say is try to pay attention to when it happens, try to reproduce it, and let the admin know.

Comment

Working...
        X