If you see this 5x5 board and want to, please write it down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you see this 5x5 board and want to, please write it down

I'm sure everyone who flips through boards looking for particular characteristics has had this experience...I was clicking through mindlessly and clicked right past a fascinating board.

I was looking for what I think of as "superboards" - ones that have a minimum of 175 common words. A board came up that had only 5 common words and without thinking I clicked past it! I don't mean only 5 four-letter common words or something like that, I mean it had only 5 common words of any length in the entire grid.

Usually I prefer very productive boards, but who could resist such a ridiculous outlier. I have seen 5x5 boards with very low numbers of common words, but rarely fewer than 20 or so and I've never seen one with only 5. I wish I'd stopped and played the board, and taken a screen shot of the stats and the board so I could contemplate it at my leisure.

Anyway, if anyone happens to come across that board and wouldn't mind grabbing the stats and the grid itself, I'd love to see it.
    Last edited by Arabesque; 04-11-2021, 03:46 PM.
Working...
X