I cannot get puzzles to load today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot get puzzles to load today.

The puzzle shows up, but the buttons at the bottom never do, and when I click on a square to mark it gray or yellow, nothing happens. I looked for ways to contact the site administrator, but no luck. Anyone else having trouble? (Note: I'm using the default web browser on my Apple computer, in case this helps someone identify the problem.)

Make sure javascript is enabled on your browser - it sounds like its not, or that it might be being blocked for some reason. If it is enabled, think back and see if you've installed any new software lately, especially any new browser plugins or add-ons, and consider disabling or uninstalling them. Poorly programmed plugins can often cause javascript to fail out.

If all else fails, try downloading the Chrome or Firefox browsers (both are free) and see if the issue persists for you there.

Either way, nothing has changed recently on the site, and I've not seen any similar complaints lately, so it is more than likely an issue with your system. Good luck!
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
    X