Off line Sept. 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off line Sept. 28th

I just completed a puzzle and you took the site off line so it came up that I didn't solve it. I would like to have my 100% solve score restored.

The site got hacked this afternoon. Deal with it.

Comment

No, he shouldn't have to deal with it. They can take that puzzle off but he is right that he gets the credit for it. Keep at it so they will do what they need to do.

Comment

Why be upset if you don't have a 100% record? Competition is a joke in this game. You know what you did. Isn't that good enough?

Comment

Unless your post is about subscribing, Administrator(s) don't respond...EVER.

Comment

True dat!!!

Comment

I've been playing competition since August of 2015 (and probably longer, but my first sign-in logo was changed.) Anyway, the scoring system is so weird that I've decided not to play in competition anymore. And I say this having frequently been way up there in the comps. But the only way I've been able to do that is by not playing the longer games. From now on, I'm just going to play for my own benefit, and have fun with it.

Comment

I agree, SamQ

Although I do miss being able to put in comments on the puzzles. That is a feature I wish more people would use. But you can't put in a comment unless you are signed in for competitive mode.
                Last edited by Dunderchief; 11-02-2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Actually, I no longer bother with putting comments in, either. They are apparently ignored.

Comment

Very true -- however I still like to offer pithy comments on the quote or the author from time to time, not for Admin but just generally.

Comment

Working...
                    X