No announcement yet.

New Scoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sewaneesue, there is a Piggly Wiggly less than a mile from my house now. The pig may have shrunk but it is still squealing

Comment

compuspud, I'm returning your two cents to you. Perhaps you could use it toward tuition for a reading comprehension course?

Comment

I just set a new record over mangyplatypus. This human being is creative!! As for gender, I'm guessing that mangy is manly.

Comment

halfdutch, I have seen your name over and over, having set many new records. glad to see you back playing.

Comment

We're only one week into March. But, jugl11 is still the fastest solver. The highest average scores today are: briang 1147, crabstick 989, kellnerin 976, and stonnach 918. Just as important as these scores is paying lots and lots of games, like mersey, hootmon, and sweetcc do. As you know, hootmon and sweetcc have been burning up Puzzle Baron Acrostics. Us players have in common that we love figuring out words. If someone thinks that I should not post any of this, please let me know. Stay safe.

Comment

Working...
            X