Where do puzzles go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do puzzles go?

Once I finish a puzzle, can I ever look at it again?
    if I leave a comment on a puzzle, it tells me that the comment will be added to the puzzle page.
    So where is it? How do I access it? Can I see the comments of others once I leave the puzzle page, or does it disappear?

No answer?

Comment

Hi Christine -

You will only see your comments the next time you play that particular puzzle. There is currently no way to go back to comments for a particular puzzle without playing it.
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Hmm . . .
        How do I get back to a puzzle I've already completed? Say, if I want to see what other comments have been left? I don't see any identifying number or anything on the puzzles. It all seems quite random.

Comment

You can only go back to a puzzle by randomly getting it again sometime in the future. If we allowed people to pick and choose amongst puzzles they'd already solved that would allow folks to just instantly fill in what they already know to be the correct solution, so we unfortunately don't have a process to allow that.
          If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Aha . . . Then I'll stop looking.
            Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

Working...
            X