Complete Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Puzzle

Sometimes, after I complete a puzzle and double check. There is no verification of completion

I haven't seen that happen yet but several times lately the submit button has repeatedly refused to accept a correctly completed puzzle. In that event, when I ask for hints it repeatedly highlights letters I've correctly typed in. Frustrating!

Comment

Originally posted by llarno View Post
      I haven't seen that happen yet but several times lately the submit button has repeatedly refused to accept a correctly completed puzzle. In that event, when I ask for hints it repeatedly highlights letters I've correctly typed in. Frustrating!
      This happens to me quite a bit, and you are right, it is very frustrating.

Comment

If you are sure of your solution but not getting a 'completion', write down the solution and then hit play and the go to 'recent games'. You will get an opportunity to go back to the puzzle that left. Just reinsert the letters into the puzzle an hit submit and you will now get a completion. Very frustrating that the same solution is first deemed incorrect and the same solution when you insert it again will be accepted.

Comment

Working...
        X