Grid issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grid issue?

Anybody else finding an extra column added to the right side of the grid? Addling my brain each time trying to determine if it's a space or a wordbreak.
    (altering window size doesn't seem to have any effect, I've only encountered it in the last day, but so far its been on every puzzle)

Apologies for that - I've been tweaking the gameboard just slightly to make sure that no "thick black lines" appear on the right side, regardless of browser, screen size, zoom settings, etc. I think it should better now but please let me know if there are still any problems.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      Apologies for that - I've been tweaking the gameboard just slightly to make sure that no "thick black lines" appear on the right side, regardless of browser, screen size, zoom settings, etc. I think it should better now but please let me know if there are still any problems.
      yes, seem much better now, thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X