Fresh Thyme Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Thyme Market

I normally don’t mind the ads, but Fresh Thyme Market’s pop up’s cover the whole page, making it impossible to continue without two very slow clicks. Seven times in the course of a single Acrostic!
    I’ve never heard of them, their prices aren’t that good, and there are certainly none in my area.
    Please get rid of them!
    Last edited by RedEnoch; 02-26-2024, 10:48 AM.

Thanks RedEnoch! I've sent a removal request for this ad, and bumped you up to premium status for a week (ad free) so it should remove this problem for you automatically.

For the future, most ads will have a blue X in the top-right corner (sometimes bottom left). If you notice a problem ad that has this X on it you can usually click that X and tell the advertiser never to show you that ad again.

Thanks again!

Stephen
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Good deal!
      Thanks!

Comment

Uh… they’re back. 15 times during a stupid Henry James quote that really made no sense whatsoever without context. And there’s no way that I’m going to drive to Illinois for $4 a pound burger. I can get it cheaper a mile away. I thought you got rid of them. Or maybe they saw this post and are trying to get back at me.

Comment

Thanks RedEnoch - and sorry about that. Our ad agency assured us this was fixed but clearly it hasn't been. I've forwarded today's complaints to them and will follow up later today. In the meantime, you're back up to premium for another week to make sure this won't happen again for you.
          If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
          X