Feature request for dragging regions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • uigrad
    Member
    • Jan 2014
    • 62

    #1

    Feature request for dragging regions

    I've played this puzzle quite a bit on "Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection" (which is awesome by the way), and it has one feature that I don't see here. With it, if you have notes on a region (eg yellow and red hashes), you can drag that region to an empty region, and it adds the same notes to that region.

    This feature is extremely useful, and it really bothers me that I can't do the same thing here. Could it be added?
  • red beard
    Member
    • Oct 2026
    • 1

    #2
    Agreed, that would be great. I also noticed theirs has a right click and drag for making notes, that would be a lot more convenient than having to toggle the button. (I need all the help I can get with my times)

    Comment

    • admin
      Administrator
      • Apr 2007
      • 874

      #3
      Both these requests are now implemented - at least on desktop mode (it's a bit more difficult on mobile phones). Let me know if it works as you expect it to.
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

      Comment

      Working...