New Years Resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Resolutions

I usually do about five or so Circuit Puzzles each day, enough to keep me in the Top 20 for the month. I also have gaps where I don't do any, and there goes any chance of the Top 20. No problem. It's not that important to me. I've been better this month, but I am well out of the Top 20 contention already. Did a lot of you vow to do more puzzles this year?

I'm positive now. A bunch of you have made New Years Resolutions to do more Circuits Puzzles. Did You?

Comment

Originally posted by MadDoctor View Post
      I'm positive now. A bunch of you have made New Years Resolutions to do more Circuits Puzzles. Did You?
      I actually made a resolution to play less games in general, including circuit puzzles, but seems like that hasn't been going quite as planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Blesson View Post

I actually made a resolution to play less games in general, including circuit puzzles, but seems like that hasn't been going quite as planned.
        Same here. I've cut down a bit from my peak last year on this particular game but only by about 60-70% so my playtime is still substantial. Though that saved time's been allocated to minesweeper, the Talos principle, other games, and reading more books. I don't really think my interest in this game is dying out - it's still satisfying to see a coherent train of thought form as my eyes dart around the screen, and I haven't really gained a tolerance to the shot of dopamine I get from seeing that I gained 1 second and 2 turns over my previous best score - but branching out to other things that excite my poor dried-out neurons is probably somewhat aligned with the vague idea of "be productive" that I had at the beginning of the year. idk I'll probably keep that as my rationale for my resolution

Comment

Working...
        X