Feature Request - option to flip button functions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JMike
    Member
    • Oct 2019
    • 4

    #1

    Feature Request - option to flip button functions

    I have played other "Circuits"-like games and want to get started on Puzzle Baron's.

    There is one problem: every other such puzzle game I remember uses left-click for counter-clockwise rotation and right-click for clockwise. Puzzle Baron Circuits is the other way around.

    Could you see your way clear to providing a toggle-able option to flip the button functions around? It is hard to describe how jarring it is to play "backwards". Makes me feel like I'm in a modern version of the George Stratton vision-inverting-glasses experiment.

    Thank you for an excellent site.
  • uigrad
    Member
    • Jan 2014
    • 56

    #2
    The site where I play circuit puzzles the most has left click for clockwise (same as puzzle baron), and right click for locking. It doesn't have an option for turning counter-clockwise, but I suppose that shift-clicking would work fine for that.

    It would be nice if there was a panel where the controls could be picked from several presets.

    There's another thing that is really missing on this implementation: the ability to drag when locking or unlocking pieces. It is really nice to be able to undo a huge section of the grid if I make a mistake by dragging over all the locked pieces that I want to unlock.
    Last edited by uigrad; Yesterday, 10:53 PM.

    Comment

    Working...