Q for Admin - New records don't register

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q for Admin - New records don't register

Hi Stephen. I started playing this game a few years ago, and since the beginning, I've noticed that there doesn't seem to be any new record noted when I seem to have broken the record on a puzzle. Instead, I get no solving chart but just a "Would you like to solve another" link. Also, I notice that the same player, Ryastar, seems to hold the majority of records for all the puzzles, and yet I never even see Ryastar listed in the monthly stats. So I'm thinking the record stats have been stuck for a long time. And I mention this now because . . .

Recently (due to migration to new server, maybe?), I still get the "Would you like to solve" link w/o a stats box when I solve very fast, AND now I also get this new error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_query() in /home/pbusr/clueless.puzzlebaron.com/check.php:214 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/pbusr/clueless.puzzlebaron.com/check.php on line 214

Maybe there's a clue in that message?
    (Note: I copied and pasted the error message; the boldface came with it.)

Many thanks LLapp - there were two lines of code which were failing (both triggered only when a record time was recorded). I believe it should be fixed now, please let me know if you notice any change on your next record.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks so much!

Comment

It worked! After many tries, I finally set a record. There was no animated fanfare, but there WAS a score chart with "New Record!" shown in green on the Performance line. Yay! Thanks for the fast turnaround.

Comment

I wish I was good enough to be on the leaderboard. You guys are out of my league

Comment

Working...
          X