Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error messages on solution page

Hi Stephen,

Ever since the last site migration, there have been error messages appearing occasionally in place of game stats on the Clueless Crosswords solution pages. This happens only now and then, but just now the entire right column was filled with error messages -- so impressive, I felt like I should tell you. I'll upload a screenshot so you can identify which puzzle it is.

Here's my copy/paste of the full list of error messages:

Warning: mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1040): Too many connections in /home/pbusr/clueless.puzzlebaron.com/check.php on line 81

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/pbusr/clueless.puzzlebaron.com/check.php on line 83

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on null in /home/pbusr/clueless.puzzlebaron.com/check.php:84 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/pbusr/clueless.puzzlebaron.com/check.php on line 84

Screenshot_2020-12-11 Clueless Crosswords Play.png

- Lisa
    Attached Files

Hi LLapp -

I believe that should be a one-time problem ("too many connections") - caused because we were in the middle of a process-heavy data migration to a new server yesterday evening. If you continue to see something like this however please let me know.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thanks, Stephen.

Comment

Working...
      X