Infuriated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infuriated!

I've done the same expletive deleted thing again and left one unsolved overnight, thus making me plummet down the fastest solver leaderboard. Own fault, and frustrating!

your so cool
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I'm not infuriated, just annoyed. Re a Clueless Crossword that I believe cannot be solved because it contains a flaw. I've just sent this email to Admin:
      There's a flaw in one of the crosswords i just did. Across the top the words were: act, exempt, and spin.
      Everything fits except deject going down on the far left and jit is the only possibility across. I assume it should be jot or jut but neither the "o" nor the "u" fit elsewhere if either is substituted for the "i" in jit.

Comment

That sucks! I know what you’re talking about. That is very frustrating

Comment

Once again I've lost my 100% record because of a glitch in the software! This is happening much too often. Today, the first crossword just froze before I could even start it. Other times it freezes mid-puzzle, and sometimes the grid just disappears and a new one loads. Of course, there are odd occasions when the error is mine...

Comment

Working...
          X