I was trying to solve the above Clueprint and got stuck after placing Quintana and Angelina. It seemed like Gabrielle could be placed in 2 positions. One position would force the rest of the characters into fixed locations, but the other position would allow for 2 more potential solutions.
I checked against the clues and the other solutions don't seem to violate any of them, but there's a strong possibility that I'm wrong and just missing something.
Could someone please check and explain to me why Gabrielle has to be in that one position?
Thank you in advance.
Columns: A-F
Rows: 1-6
The correct solution:
G: A2
Q: B6
J: C3
N: D1
V: E5
A: F4
Alternative 1:
G: A1
Q: B6
J: C2
N: D3
V: E5
A: F4
Alternative 2:
G: A1
Q: B6
J: C2
V:
N: E3
A: F4
Board with Options:
image.png
The Correct Solution:
image.png
Alternative 1:
image.png
Alternative 2:
image.png
























If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a
Comment