Recent Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Games

Not sure who to send this to, but I like to solve the puzzles on my lunch break at work. Sometimes I'm stumped on a puzzle and like to retry when I get home in the evening. Currently, recent games is set for 6 hours. However, by the time I get home, the games are gone. Is it possible to extend the time to solve the puzzles? Thank you.

Tasaki, to make sure the site administrator, Stephen Ryder, sees your request, you should send it to him in an email to puzzlebaron@gmail.com. I recall seeing requests from a few other players (via forum and chat box, I think) for a longer Recent Games time window.

Comment

Recent games limit is now 12 hours. Thanks!
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Awesome! Thank you!

Comment

12 hours is more than enough

Comment

Hey, as long as we are talking about Recent Games, I have a request. We can currently go back to an unsolved puzzle, but the solved ones are for reference only, there is no link. Sometimes there is a very interesting discussion in the comments, and I want to answer, but can't put my thoughts into words, so I go to the next puzzle. However, I keep thinking about the discussion, and a lot of times after a while the right words come to me, but it's already too late. It would be great if Recent Games had a link to go to solved puzzles as well, so we could add a comment even after clicking on the next puzzle.

Comment

yorkiesrule--when i have one like that, i keep that page open and open another cryptograms web page on which to continue playing puzzles. just don't lose track of what you're doing and accidentally go back to the page you're keeping open and start another puzzle. yeah, i've done that.

Comment

That's a great idea, wvwoman, I'll try that. The problem is that my hand automatically clicks on the Play button, whether I want to or not. You have no idea how many times I've told myself " this is the last puzzle for today", and then instead of closing the window, my hand clicks on Play all by itself. And since I'm playing for 100%, I don't have a choice but to solve it too...

Comment

Working...
                X