Failed Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed Access

Did anyone fail access for two (2) days Friday 03 January and Saturday 04 January? I emailed Stephen and he fixed it (Kudos to Stephen) after he returned. Problem exacerbated by flashes of a new puzzle which froze but was tallied as a failure. I've asked Stephen to correct the 3 misses which were not misses at all but posters as such.

Yes! It wasn't just you. Lily H and I were having the same problem starting on the 2nd. Are you in Southern California by any chance, and on an older Mac? That was our problem. Some incompatible ad. And just when one of my new year's resolutions was to enjoy more cryptos! So glad things got resolved.

Comment

Can anyone who experienced this issue please post their browser and operating system so I can narrow down what might have been the cause? If its all Mac users, for example, that will help. Thanks!
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Sure. I'm on a MacBook Pro running Sierra 10.12.6 (yes, way behind on upgrades) and Safari 12.1

Comment

I have have been having issues on both iPhone and android. Page won’t load and when it does it kicks me out.

Comment

Working...
          X