Server Issues - Feb 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Issues - Feb 28

I apologize for the server problems the last few days. The issue is taking longer to fix than usual because I am currently out of the country and without reliable wifi, so I've been relying on our server company to fix this for us and response time has not been optimal. What's worse, a change they made in an attempt to fix the original issue then caused an even BIGGER problem which we are now working on cleaning up.

I don't have an ETA yet on when things will be back to normal, but I am focused on getting this fixed ASAP and apologize again for the downtime.

Stephen
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Thanks for letting us know! We all love this site and appreciate you so very much!

Comment

Thank you, Stephen, for the update. The site is working much better today but still slow. At least I'm not getting kicked out of the site today.

Comment

Thank you, Stephen. It's working now. Full speed ahead!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation cruise.

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm just glad it wasn't my computer, router, wifi, or U-verse.

Comment

munchlet, is everything still working for you? Seems like nothing but problems over here - just wondering if it might just be me

Comment

Hi, mellavi. It's been erratic. This morning I couldn't load a crytogram. Tonight I set a new average speed record.

Go for it now! Thanks for asking.

Comment

And speaking of speed records, Will0416 is currently at 10.9 seconds. Woo hoo.

Comment

All is good today, thanks munchlet!

Comment

Working...
                  X