Unbreakable record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbreakable record?

I never thought I'd see the day, but will0416 has solved a puzzle in 2 seconds.

IMG_3770.JPG

I bet that's the one he uploaded a photo of so we could all see. Wonder if he's had others at 2 seconds since then?

Comment

Sorry, I guess I don't follow the forum as much as I should. Two seconds is wild!

Comment

It sure is!

Comment

And as to this forum title, I do believe this is the one record that is absolutely unbreakable LOL!

Comment

Nope, that's the only 2 second record of mine, and probably the last (at least for a while). It was definitely a special moment for me.

Edit: the "nope" was in response to Deanna48's question in her first reply on the thread.

Comment

It was actually azhang941 who let us know about the 2 second record (in the chat box) after Will had shared the news with him. I suspect Will didn't want to seem like he was bragging to everyone, but that is a pretty amazing record. How fun that you landed on it without knowing about it beforehand, puffybob. And I'm glad you started this forum thread so it'll be on record here (unlike the chat box conversations that disappear). I believe the quote was "There is no right way to do something wrong".

Comment

Yes, that was the quote, Eureka.

Comment

Congratulations, Will. Most impressive.

And thanks to puffyBob for starting this thread. I missed the Big Reveal, but two seconds? Holy FastFingers, Batman!

Comment

Working...
                  X