Is My Personal Time Recorded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is My Personal Time Recorded?

When I come back to a crypto I've previously completed, is my previous time for that particular quote recorded anywhere? I'd like to see if I'm getting any better.

I’ve never found any of my times recorded unless I made the top twenty. Then again, I’d rather forget most of my times.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Ha ha, I'm really bad. I've never even come close to the top 20. But if I can come back in 6 months and find I'm 10 seconds faster on the same quote, it might make me feel better.

Comment

You will generally get faster as you start seeing various patterns in the letters, LillyLilly, especially if you are a fairly good typist. I myself only use three fingers and a thumb when at my desktop. On my phone I drop the thumb and two fingers.
        "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

LillyLilly, you will notice that some people post their times in the comment section as a way of keeping track of whether or not they've improved the next time they land on that puzzle. However, it is not popular with the other players because it is not very interesting to read and if everyone did it, there would be a very long list of numbers to wade through. Some players leave an interesting comment and also stick in their time, so that way nobody complains. But I am sure you will improve over time, just like the rest of us. The best way to keep track of your overall improvement is to look at your statistics and compare your average time from the previous month with the current month, as well as what percentage of the puzzles you were able to solve.

Comment

I noticed no one else put their scores in the comments, which is why I figured they must be somewhere on the page.

I've been typing mine in the comments, so I'll apologize in advance. I won't do it again, but you'll probably run into some. I'm sure I've done it a hundred times or so.

Comment

Oh, that's kind of funny, LillyLilly! Don't worry about it! I haven't seen any of your times yet. And it can take years to get back to the same puzzle or occasionally people will get the same puzzle twice in a row. It's all random.

Comment

I just saw one of your "time" comments and I apologized on your behalf, LillyLilly.

Comment

Originally posted by Eureka View Post
                  I just saw one of your "time" comments and I apologized on your behalf, LillyLilly.
                  Thank you so much! Hate to have anyone think I'm not sorry or don't regret my past bad deeds.

Comment

Working...
                  X