VERY BAD glitches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY BAD glitches!

I finally had to give up on that last cryptogram, and I had finished it and gotten it right! A different glitch cost me another cryptogram--that one would not accept the letter "u" in the word "without," no matter how many times I pressed the "u" key, and as you can see in this post, the "u" on my keyboard is working just fine. I would have a score of 100% if it were not for these two glitches in the game. Since we are all earning points for accuracy and speed as well as for the number of points earned, this is unfair to all of us.

If these glitches are unavoidable, then players should be credited for points earned and speed alone, not for accuracy and the number of games completed.

Angel

Sometimes you think you have a crypto right, when you actually have it wrong.

As to the keyboard problem, how the devil would the admin know you really have a keyboard problem. I have literally done hundreds of thousands of cryptos and never had a problem like that with this site.

Comment

It's interesting that the original post is over 12 years old. Hmm.

Comment

Also interesting that Angel’s last activity on this site was October 2008. Is the crypto Twilight Zone invading reality?
        "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

My theory is that emma_rose used to play as Angel. When she came back 13 years later and saw that nobody had commented on her post, she thought she'd agree with herself. (This has not been proven in court, however.)

Comment

I have *never* seen Angel and emma_rose in the same room together. FWIW. The plot thickens ...

Comment

Thank you. I rest my case.

Comment

You're welcome. And your case looked exhausted, so I'm glad.

Comment

And what does "the jumble solver" have to do with cryptograms?

Comment

I wonder if "the jumble solver" was added when the comment was edited three days later, because I don't think that's what it originally said. And how did this thread get over 4000 views? I'd say emma_rose has got some 'splainin' to do if she ever comes back.

Comment

VERY BAD emma_rose!

Comment

Eureka, if I ever get into trouble, I want you to be my lawyer.

Comment

skeeter, good choice!! Eureka will find any clues out there, and more that aren't

Comment

Yes, she's really good at detective work!

Comment

I think you'll find my rates very reasonable, skeeter.

Comment

Working...
                              X