I am back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back

I had to change my name from Locodad to DaddyOmar because i didn't play for more than 2 years and i changed my e-mail and forgot my password. My name is on the Hall of fame as number 122 on the all time points leaders. I went all the way to the 70's. I am planning to pass those records and i am 466 on the list and i got a better solving percentage this time

Welcome back!!!

Comment

good luck. You have a positive attitude and that puts you half-way there.

Comment

what were you doing for the last 2 years that you were'nt playing?

Comment

Welcome back, DaddyOmar! We had a long discussion about you just recently in the Chat Box, after one of the players saw a comment you left after a quote, saying you were formerly known as locodad. We all warmly welcomed you back, and mentioned your humorous responses to your own comments where you called yourself "locodude". We also remembered that you were a big Dodgers fan. Unfortunately, you obviously don't read the Chat Box because you did not respond. Llapp even sent you a personal message to let you know about the discussion, but you may not know how to access your personal messages. The unfortunate thing about the Chat Box is that the comments scroll up and disappear as more comments are added, so I am afraid that our discussion about you has disappeared. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we are all happy to see you back here and I personally enjoy seeing your enthusiastic avatar.

Comment

LocoDaddyOmarDude, welcome back! And huge congratulations on your Dodgers winning the 2020 World Series!!

Comment

Thanks glad to be back

Comment

Great to know you are Locodad! Welcome back!

After beginning as kbpolsen I set up a new account around 2012 as CryptoB. I switched the account as I got better so as to clean up the overall success rating. (Vanity.) Now it makes sense to use kbpolsen again and not complete every puzzle that stumps me. I don't have the same sense of accomplishment as solving 100%, but it's fun and allows a different accomplishment - getting a fastest solving ribbon.

Comment

kbpolsen, you're CryptoB?! So you go way back, and here I thought you might be a newcomer.

There are so many players with multiple usernames, maybe we should have a forum thread on player aliases. Who knows, maybe after accounting for multiple personalities, we'll realize we are a group of only eight or nine people.

Comment

That's funny, LLapp! But you are right that many people have more than one username. I saw MoreMadMunch the other day and thought it must be another one of Munchlet's usernames. I also wondered if you were new, kbpolsen, as your name was not familiar to me. But I have seen the name CryptoB many times.

Comment

LOL LLapp! And how many did bansai have? Like 15? It's like having an alter ego. I see my name in the top 20 list and cheer myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X