Where i was born

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where i was born

I am Mexican, born in Ciudad Juarez. México, where were you born?

Norwich, CT

Comment

Charleston, WV

Comment

Chicago, Illinois

Comment

Born in Arizona; Moved to Babylonia! (Kidding.)

Born in Van Nuys, CA. (Only lived there as an infant, though ... and then, my folks and brother and I all moved to the Philly suburbs, where I've basically been, since ... except for during college - which was in Delaware.)

Hubby and I have decided during this pandemic, though, that we *want* to move someday to Arizona ... to Tucson. We should, right, Darkyr?

Comment

Dpcfrifr eqsdaie zerepe

Comment

Born in Landstuhl, DE in the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center. Dad was in the Air Force, stationed in Germany till I was about three. I have lived in Florida(Ft Walton Beach, Tampa, Orlando, Sebastian), New Mexico(Albuquerque), and Arizona(Tempe, Phoenix, Glendale). Currently I live in Glendale.
              Fudi, If you are considering Tucson, you will be close to El Paso TX, San Diego CA, and Mexico. If you want to be closer to the northern parts of AZ you should consider Phoenix as a big city with lots of surrounding parking lots, or Prescott as a smaller city with lots of surrounding trees. Also, Sedona for an artisan, redrock sunset, vortex energy experience (watch the movie Sedona), or Jerome for an old mining town turned art community, have the place to yourself when the tourists finally leave lifestyle. Flagstaff is far North and gets you to Williams and the Grand Canyon train, also Albuquerque to the East, Kingman and Vegas to the West, and for a short drive you could be standing on the corner in Winslow, AZ or standing on the rim of Meteor Crater. Tucson is University of Arizona Wildcats, Tempe/Phoenix is Arizona State University Sun Devils and Flagstaff is Northern Arizona University Lumberjacks.
              AZ? Sure. Tucson? Depends on what kind of city experience you want.

Comment

Born in Lewisburg Pennsylvania, but have lived most of my life in Tampa Florida.

Comment

Eureka were you born in Canada?

Comment

Alberta Canada

Comment

You got it DaddyOmar!

Comment

Cute Eureka! Good job DaddyOmar!

Corpus Christi, Texas - then College Station & Houston. Aurora, Colorado since 1999.

Comment

Thanks, Darkyr. But now my head is spinning. We want it all, of course. We are planning on planning (on planning on planning on planning ... and so on) a vacation to AZ within the next year or two. That will probably (hopefully?) help us narrow down our dreams a bit. Being near San Diego is one of the points that led us to Tucson ... and that it is the City of Gastronomy (I am fudi, after all!) ... Sedona sounds nice, though, too, now that you mention it ... as do all those other places. Hmmmmm. Fot the *next* pandemic, we definitely want to live somewhere where being outside is more often and reliably pleasurable. (Hopefully, there won't be a next pandemic, of course ...)

Comment

Eureka, one of the best trips of my life was to Alberta, Canada. We stayed at the Fairmont at Lake Louise, walked on a 500-year-old glacier, and were awed by the beauty of the icefields parkway. Breathtaking at every turn.

Comment

Oh, that's awesome, skeeter! I love Lake Louise and that whole area. What year were you there? Maybe we were there at the same time and walked right past each other.

Comment

Working...
                              X