What happened !! ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened !! ???

I just completed a cryptogram and can not get back into Play mode. I'm seeing the Check It, Reset and Hint Me buttons and no matter what I do I can't get to a new puzzle.

Furthermore, my solve stats are showing 99.79% even thought I haven't missed any puzzles. Yet when I go to Recent Games, there are no unsolved puzzles.

What's the deal ??? Last month the scores were messed up also.

Please come back Administrator, and fix these problems.

Hi Laura -

Can you try now and let me know if you are seeing new puzzles?

Comment

Success Rate Error

YIKES!!!

I just noticed my solve rate.....5944/5964

It should be 5964/5964. I haven't missed any puzzles. What happened to the other 20???

HELP......

(By the way, I can now play. Thanks)

Comment

Please fix..

Please tell me you can fix this score.... I've spent hours and hours making sure I don't miss any. At least my score would have been higher.

Thank you.

Laura

Comment

Thank You Thank You

Thank you !!

Laura

Comment

similar question

Hi everyone. I am new to this site as of May, but I've been doing cryptoquotes for about 45 years. Last month (May) I had a couple of puzzles solved in 40 seconds or less in the logged in competetive mode, but did not appear in the fastest time trophy section. Is there something I am missing?
            Thanks.

Comment

Hi Fuzzydad,

The fastest solver challenge is based on the average scores of all puzzles completed by a competitor during the month, and you have to be ranked in the top 50 for the month's high-score challenge and have a solving percentage of 75% or better to be eligible. I think if it just went by one puzzle, we'd see times somewhere around the 10 to 15 second mark for many of the speedier players.

Nanrich

Comment

Thanks, Nanrich. I sometimes see the quote and know it immediately, but I am a dinosaur who never learned to type, so there goes that idea! Still a fun and stimulating pastime.

Comment

Working...
                X