Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cryptograms on Mobile Phones

Hi all -

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Cryptograms site is now fully optimized for mobile phones, should you ever wish to play while on the go.

I haven't had a chance to test it on every mobile device, of course, so if you do use the site on your phone and notice a problem or potential issue, I'd love it if you'd send me an email (and if possible a screenshot and exact description of your device/browser) to admin@puzzlebaron.com.

Thanks as always!
    Stephen

cryptograms-on-mobile.jpg
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Once I get used to it, I’ll probably like it. My muscle memory keeps steering me wrong. There is a major glitch, however—every time the ads change, the whole screen shifts slightly. Enough to require a total reset if I’m on a roll. I don’t go for speed, but it IS annoying to have to start from scratch.

Comment

OK, Stephen—iPhone XR, with the latest Safari update (last month?).

Comment

Thanks RedEnoch! I've reached out just now to our ad provider to see if there's a way we can stop those ad refreshes from pushing the page up/down during gameplay.
        If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

You rock, Stephen! Kudos to you and your flight crew! If only all of my online issues could be so promptly and painlessly solved (that means you, Roku)!

Comment

I have an older Android phone and when my internet has gone out, I've used my phone to finish a quote I was in the middle of.

On my phone it's harder since I'm used to seeing the whole quote and picking out words, and I can only see part of it on my phone, unless I make it too small to read.

I appreciate the resource, but will only use my phone to do cryptos as a list resort.

Comment

Working...
            X