Hospital visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital visit

I got sick a couple of days ago and so I am doing cryptograms on a hospital bed. All tests so far have come out negative and they haven't figured out what's wrong with me. Ian doing much better and i might be going home tomorrow

Get well soon!

¡Que te mejores! ¡Mucho ánimo!
    Last edited by Descifrador; 06-17-2022, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Muchísimas gracias amigo

Comment

Best wishes, DaddyO!

Comment

Wishing you a speedy recovery, DaddyOmar!

Comment

DaddyO--here's hoping you are out of the hospital and on the way to full recovery now. Get Well Quick!

Comment

Please update us and let us know when they let you go home, DaddyOmar.

Comment

DaddyOmar are you home yet? What was the diagnosis? Here's hoping you are much better and recovering well. Good luck and let us know how you are.

Comment

I am doing well now and at home.i am ready to back to work. Thanks for the well wishes and prayers

Comment

They couldn't find what was wrong with me, I guess they just wanted to poke all over the place, all tests came out negative,thank God. I am a little crazy de la cabeza but that's another problem. I got out of the hospital on Saturday Saturday so I didn't have to spend Father's day in the hospital. I hope you guys had a wonderful, blessed day y on Father's day, i did

Comment

DaddyO, I am so glad to hear you are home and doing better. I hope whatever was wrong was just a one time thing and is now gone. Stay well and let us know how you get along. Prayers and hugs!

Comment

Excellent news, DaddyOmar! Thanks for coming back to tell us.

Comment

I went back to work on Tuesday, i think I am at full strength but I get tired sooner

Comment

DaddyOmar did the hospital check for tick bites?

Comment

No I gave it to the dog

Comment

Working...
                              X